Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Creating my first ever blog :)

So, here I am for real, creating my first ever blog.

Since I got into Cake Decorating 2 years ago, I started to reach out into the internet to learn more of the craft and was so surprised of the amount of materials readily available for everyone. There we're good ones, so as ... the not so good ones :D  Nevertheless, the good ones outshines the not so good ones. Through the internet, I've learned to make sugar figures. I remembered the very first tutorial I viewed was the Precious Moments Gumpaste Face by Mayen of Way Beyond Cakes by Mayen. Then Lorraine McKay and Sheryl of Buns in the Oven. These ladies' tutorials were my go to sites. As my love for this craft grew over the years, I started to write and share what I have learned with my friends who also encouraged me to create a blog. And here it is! :D 

I am thrilled to share my adventures and misadventures with you in the coming days :) I'll see you all then.

Donna

1 comment: